понедельник, 13 октября 2008 г.

free flash viewer download




Got my license. I got it two weeks ago but it feels good to have it. Im going to pick up my car in the morning and im SOOOOOO excited.

I also gotta meet Charlie to pay him my security deposit and tell him everything I want done to the aparment.

My community service will be over this week and im so EXCITED Itapos;s boring and tiring and Im glad itapos;s finally gonna be over.

I got pictures of my pregnant ass but i gotta put them on disk and post them next week.

Upgrade the PS3 tomorow as well and going to get me a game or too.

I need a color scheme for my living room and my bathroom.

My babys room is gonna be all Hello Kitty.

I also changed her name to Taylor Unique Edmondson b/c i found out my moms friendapos;s daughthers name is Taylor Vaughn and I was like..Um NO.

Ryan gets back to Ny in 4 weeks and Va in 3 weeks and were both excited.

Were gonna have a 2 bdroom in Korea that cost around $340 a month wit everything included..which isnt bad.

I bought my badge for Katsucon and im uber excited. I cant wait til it gets here.

I hope everyone had fun at AUSA

Going to see the premiere to Death Note 2 on Wed and im soooo excited.

I needed something to do.

Lady E

brunet jean le marc naturiste, free flash viewer download, free flash viewer, free flash videos downloads, free flash videos.



Комментариев нет: