понедельник, 13 октября 2008 г.

brunet gilles




Through a round-about way, and partly credited to cyber-sleuthing, a couple in Nokesville called me today to ask about angora goats for sale. They arrived with the idea of purchasing two -- either Maggy and Ria or Maggy and Kagan -- and left having committed to buying four.

Iapos;m pleased for a multiple of reasons. This family has the miscellanous mix of fiber animals, including Finn sheep from a woman I know, and they also do pot belly pig rescue. To add to their "references," they have the same vet that I do. This means that they can take my special little boy Julius without me worrying too much. Obviously they care a lot about the health and welfare of animals, and the vet will have all of Juliusapos;s history already with him if there is another problem.

Which brings the goat count back down to 16. YAY Now I can set down the slight load of guilt/worry about having too many goats this winter.
brunet gilles, brunet hair, brunet hair color, brunet hair colour.



Комментариев нет: