суббота, 18 октября 2008 г.

apple barn forge pigeon tennessee




Hello all. If I seem a little hasty, please donapos;t mind, Iapos;m rather nervous about this.
My name is Lindsey, and yeah, I have 3 soulbonds that Iapos;m presently aware of. Now where should I begin? Hmm...
Well...I guess Iapos;ve always had at least one soulbond ever since I was a little girl of 2 years old (the very first one I recall was Shang Tsung from Mortal Kombat-- I had not yet played it, but yet, there he was), but as time went on, I got more...shall I introduce them?

First one Iapos;d like to mention is Harley Quinn (you know her from Batman). Sheapos;s a fun-loving, chaotic girl who gets on the other apos;bondapos;s nerves. She often forces me to front her, especially when thereapos;s cake or something like that (she has a sweet-tooth). She adores the little kittens my family and I have in the house, especially little Ichabod, a little white kitty with brown tips on his ears and tail. Now, Harley IS troublesome, but I have to keep her, nonetheless.

Shang Tsung (read the 1st little...thing...) serves mostly as a guardian for me. He scolds me when I do something wrong. He tries to reward me when I do something right. Shang is very calm even in dire situations, where he tries to help me out. But then again... He IS a sorcerer that canapos;t be trusted by anyone...right?

and then thereapos;s Quan Chi (MK 4 anyone?).

Quan is very untrustworthy and conniving, and never, EVER fronts. Heapos;s always the butt of Harley Quinnapos;s jokes...which leads to Harley being in pain. Most of the time. Anyway, Quan Chi is hard to understand at times. His I.Q is...well, more than genius level; add that with being several thousands of years old and you have yourself a troublesome necromancer with a terrible bark and a worse bite.

well...thanks for reading, I suppose I should stop typing and wait for you guys. See you apos;round

dvd microsoft driver update, apple barn forge pigeon tennessee, apple barn forge pigeon tn, apple barn gatlinburg, apple barn gatlinburg tennessee.



Комментариев нет: