среда, 15 октября 2008 г.

canada bank




So I woke up with a really swollen eye this morning. And both of them kind of are puffy and achy, even now.
Go figure. We had a hard frost this week. My allergies are supposed to be getting BETTER, not WORSE. I made an appointment for next week with my doctor. *sigh*. Exactly what I need to be doing with my money. Iapos;ll tell you how itapos;s going to go:
Me: "Hi."
Doctor: "Looks like you have allergies. Letapos;s try Claritin"
"I canapos;t take Claritin. It gives me erratic heart beat."
"Oh, okay. Letapos;s try Allegra."
"Same thing."
"Zyrtec?"
"Withdrawl headaches every day."
"how about this billion dollar specialty allergy medicine with horrible side effects?"
"No thank you"


Looking forward to it ;) My mom and I talked about me going to an allergist. Iapos;ll see what my doctor thinks. Ugh, I hate needles. But if it means my eyes wonapos;t swell up randomly, Iapos;ll be in I guess. Iapos;m already wearing a dust mask to the barn (and it does help quite a bit), I donapos;t think Iapos;ll aquiesce to wearing one to work.

Kent and I, and our families, went out to dinner last night to celebrate his new job Then we went to go see apos;Fireproofapos;. It was excellent. Exceeded my expectations for sure. Kirk Cameron was very good, and not too hard to look at if I do say so myself ;)

Needless to say, I didnapos;t write anything, nor did I study for my LEED last night. That will have to be tonight. Kent has orchestra practice anyhow.

okay, back to work with me.

chris cash czw, canada bank, canada bandy, canada balsam msds, canada balsam.



Комментариев нет: