вторник, 14 октября 2008 г.

does smell urine why




Falling asleep. Canapos;t believe itapos;s only Tuesday. Feel like this week will never end.

Worked a long day at the office today. Corporate hiring freeze went into place today. Iapos;m not to thrilled about that b/c my department was in the process of interviewing a much needed addition...

Also, further reinforces how asking for a raise is not a good idea right now. Although I donapos;t really have the balls to do it anyway.

Worked at the SOapos;s family business tonight for about three hours. Manual labor in a factor-like setting. Very different that the think-tank type setting of my office. Itapos;s always nice to gain some perspective. Sometimes I get really frustrated with my job, but I guess itapos;s all about perspective. It could be worse.

So, still trying to quit smoking. Down to four cigarettes a day. Although I cheated today and had five. I figure with as long as the day was and with the stress at work, one extra is okay.

Seems like life keeps on going, whether iapos;m with it or not. Felt rather out of touch with myself this week. Still thinking about asking my Dr to up my anti-depression meds.

Lawyer emailed yesterday. Divorce should be final sometimes very soon. Not sure what to expect emotionally from that. Good friend of mine is having a hard time post-divorce with some lonliness and anxiety. I feel like Iapos;ve already mourned the loss of my marriage, but Iapos;m not sure if there is more to come.


does smell urine why, does smell affect taste, does smartburn work, does slim fast work.



Комментариев нет: