понедельник, 13 октября 2008 г.

engine fotki search




So I think my little Brand New Jessica Experiment hasnapos;t quite been a success.

The moods.... Oh the MOODS I�blame the following factors:

~ Estrogen
~ Lack of sleep
~ Working an extra 8 this week
~ Lack of fresh fruits and veggies
~ Thinking about politics too close to bedtime.
~ Sickness/medications to cure sickness.

That last one is a big one. I paid my first visit to the ENT�last week, and he examined me and stuck a camera up my nose and nothing seemed out of the ordinary (just like every other doctor... I am obviously suffering from psychosomatic post nasal drip) But he did send me home with a round of antibiotics and steroids.

Between the two, Iapos;m susceptible to pretty much every side effect under the sun. My sinuses feel great though For the first time in weeks, I�can breathe in through my nose without pain pain pain. And Iapos;m getting a CT�scan on Wednesday, so Iapos;m not going to be too mopey about it.

But it just doesnapos;t feel so great to be on so many scrips. Stomach upsets, which upsets the eating and the exercising, which upsets the MOOD.

I had a long week and was planning on some downtime with the boyfriend this weekend. Plans shifted and shifted back and got all screwed up and there was a stretch of highway I spent in tears but I�somehow ended up in the very scenic Decatur, Indiana.

+ Got to spend a little time with the man who is responsible for 50 of my boyfriendapos;s genes.
- That side of the family sure is LOUD.
- - And 100 racist. Whoooa, buddy.
+ They were awfully nice, though, and all voting for Obama.
- Had to sleep on a couch.
+ Smores �beer Amish baked goods.
+ + + + SONIC�STRAWBERRY�LIMEADE
+ Lots of nice talks with the boyfriend.
+ Lots of Classic Rock
+ Spent a few quality hours with TLC design shows.
- Did nothing for that lack of fruits+veggies problem.
+ A little insight on the parts of our population I�rarely think about.
- Lanceapos;s littlest brother didnapos;t get to come with.

And now Iapos;m home, my room is finally clean after the almighty rearrange I just couldnapos;t want to do until I had time to finish the project, my laundry is going (did I ever tell you about my love affair with laundry?), my stuff unpacked, bed made, a book read...

So maybe Iapos;m not brand new, but Iapos;m staying afloat. Iapos;m in a clean room, listening to yet another Genius playlist and the tumble of the dryer outside my door. Thereapos;s a big cup of water. Iapos;m clean from a shower. Iapos;m surfing for new blogs for my daily check-up folder. Tomorrow will be a pretty good day, I hope.

felidia restaurant in nyc, engine fotki search, engine foto photo pre search, engine fountain optimization search valley, engine four inline stroke.



Комментариев нет: