пятница, 17 октября 2008 г.

camel rating




Blah. Iapos;ve been having a very off day. Everything at work was nice, but I barely got any sleep last night, the toilet was broken and just a dozen other things are adding up on my plate. I feel like hiding. GOODBYE WORLD, NO ONE REALLY NEEDS ME, RIGHT?
I got to do some exciting stuff today, though. Learning all about the column chromatography and so on. I want a job here. Someday. I really would prefer to work with metals, but I could do toxic organics for the rest of time.
I want a hug. A hug would make things a bit easier.
I need, need -need- to get my health card renewed. I donapos;t have the time though. I work 8:30-4:30. I get home at 6. Health card place is opened 9-5. Sad.
I also need to get my passport renewed, but itapos;s so easy to mail all that shit in. I will probably get it done on my next paycheck. I have to fill out OSAP and stuff and then go to the school to give them more of my money. Sob.
...
...
Okay, so I just did my OSAP stuff, right.
I am going to make approximately 17000 by the end of this year. WTF. That is with 4 months where I didnapos;t work. That is insane, considering I only ever made 15000 tops working for Timmy Hos. My income tax return will be sweet next year.
But this means I cannot spend a cent on anything fun anymore for the rest of the semester if I want to be able to make it through next.
Oh man. I need to BUDGET. Get a JOB when Iapos;m in school. FIND SOMEONE RICH TO DATE AND MOOCH OFF OF

environmental postal service, camel rating, camel rating system, camel ratings, camel ratings banks.



Комментариев нет: