понедельник, 20 октября 2008 г.

dodge magnum shaker




After I said my final good-bye to Grandma Betty I was heading home on the Long Island Expressway when I decided to drop in on my friend Derek and his girlfriend Theresa who were enjoying brunch in Astoria, Queens. On the way to Queens I started seeing signs for the Triborough Bridge leasing to Westchester and made the decision to visit my home town for the first time in years. Most of my memories of home date back to my early childhood and Iapos;ve always been nostalgic for that period of my life. I spent the afternoon visiting the places that had personal significance growing up, taking snapshots as I went along. Iapos;m currently working on adding captions to the photos and tags. Have a look:

dodge magnum shaker, dodge magnum shaker hood, dodge magnum shift knob lighted, dodge magnum silver bezel.



Комментариев нет: