воскресенье, 12 октября 2008 г.

fantacy premier league




I cannot bring this, nor leave it. I commend its ashes to the goddess. May she judge my foolishness fairly.

[End of Book One]

Authorapos;s note: Itapos;s been a wild ride, and I canapos;t believe Iapos;ve finished an entire book. It was shorter than I expected by approximately three months, but the characters (especially Sev) had minds of their own. Each book chronicles a different part of Sukiapos;s life, and now a part of her life has come to an end. Donapos;t worry, though, weapos;ll be back tomorrow, picking up with Book Two: Hidden Weavings. Some characters wonapos;t carry over, but weapos;ll still have Sev, Suki, the twins, and of course Heiye and Dri. Weapos;ll also say hi to some other old friends who you may or may not have forgotten.
fantacy premier league, fantacy pictures, fantacy island roatan, fantacy island resort.



Комментариев нет: