воскресенье, 19 октября 2008 г.

big little people world.com




I think Iapos;m coming down with a cold, all the better to spend most of my time asleep.� Last night I�had a bizarre dream that involved most of my family, including my recently deceased grandmother.� We were all on a shopping trip to a strip mall, that standard of upstate NY�consumerism, where half of the stores look like zombies might be hiding inside, due to their decrepit nature.� Somehow I�got left behind and while hurrying to catch up I�passed a young woman with a pale face and hands pacing frantically outside the entrance to some long since defunct store, like Ames.� "You have to help me,"�she said, grabbing my arm in her cold fingers.� "Iapos;m so thirsty..."� Startled, I�noticed a Japanese-style vending machine.� The young woman shook her head.� "I want Pepsi," she said.� "Well...all they have here is Coke Zero," I said.� "Itapos;s kind of the same thing...Iapos;m sorry..."� She flew into a rage like a supernatural beast and shrieked, "Itapos;s NOT. THE�SAME. THING. AT�ALL." and vanished.

I didnapos;t remember the dream at all until I was in the parking lot of the supermarket and suddenly it all came rushing back.

Just now, I woke up from yet another nap and somehow this one featured an evil horse that died under mysterious circumstances and everyone was arguing about how old it really was.� I think Judge Judy was involved somehow.� I blame the two Advil I took before passing out.� Seems like for sanityapos;s sake, I am going to try to stay awake.
big little people world.com, big little photo town, big little pic town, big little picture town.



Комментариев нет: