воскресенье, 12 октября 2008 г.

ball information python




My relationship is shelved.

Itapos;s kind of the word we came up with for it on the spot. It seems to fit.

Itapos;s weird but Iapos;m almost kind of excited for it. I initially thought it equaled hibernation for me but she says no, none of that.

Weapos;re going to go on date-like things every once in awhile to check up on each other.
Iapos;m excited because itapos;ll be fun to treat it like first dates or something...itapos;s hard to explain.

Because we started dating before we could drive (omgomgg), we missed out on that fun early dating part to some degree.

I would spend more time reflecting on how fucking weird our situation is right now if I wasnapos;t so happy knowing that itapos;s going to work.
ball information python, ball information poi, ball information number pick power, ball information medicine.



Комментариев нет: