среда, 15 октября 2008 г.

female slits




-It is Wednesday, only two days separate today from the weekend, and one of those (Friday)�I�leave early.

-This weekend will be busy, which will hopefully make it feel longer, not shorter. Saturday morning we go and vote, then CB�has a birthday party to go to in the afternoon. Sunday morning we go to the State Fair (where I will have a true test of my willpower over food).

-The reason I�am going home early on Friday is because we are having our heating systems go through their annual inspection, and we are having a water heater replaced. Replacing the water heater buys me a little peace of mind, I�look at it every time I�am in the attic to make sure it hasnapos;t started leaking, and completes the latest round of investing in our house.

-There has been an official announcement at work that simplifies my life administering grad student payroll effective 7/1/09.

-I�love creative problem solving, and got to use my powers for good yesterday to help a Postdoc look at things in a new light�regarding a situation they are facing. It has a couple of "ifs" to it, but if all goes well it would be masterful solution to a complex situation.

-Being insecure about my abilities, it is always nice when you submit something to a moderately high-up person and they respond saying how good it is. That happened yesterday and was nice.

-Had a relatively good evening with CB. Amy is at a worksite over an hour away and is working moderately late these days, so she gets home just in time for CB�to go to bed, especially if I�let CB�stay up a little later than normal. Did dinner, got dishes done, gave her her bath, and all in all it was a good evening.

-I�am hopeful that tonight will go well with CB�as well. Dinner is easy (heating up leftover tomato soup), and there shouldnapos;t be many dishes which means more time to try and get a couple other things done around the house.


female slits, female slovenia, female small business grants, female small business loan.



Комментариев нет: