вторник, 14 октября 2008 г.

book guest xeq




He listened to her a little, and then continued: "Was he very bad about your coming?"

"He made it very hard for me. But I donapos;t care."

"It is all over then between you?"

"Oh no; I donapos;t think anythingapos;s over."

"Are you going back to him?" Ralph gasped.

"I donapos;t know--I canapos;t tell. I shall stay here as long as I may. I donapos;t want to think--I neednapos;t think. I donapos;t care for anything but you, and thatapos;s enough for the present. It will last a little yet. Here on my knees, with you dying in my arms, Iapos;m happier than I have been for a long time. And I want you to be happy--not to think of anything sad; only to feel that Iapos;m near you and I love you. Why should there be pain? In such hours as this what have we to do with pain? Thatapos;s not the deepest thing; thereapos;s something deeper."


banka co yu, book guest xeq, book guest xew, book guest xgb, book guest xi.



Комментариев нет: